[UA-discuss] Draft Notes - UA at ICANN61 2018-03-22

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 09:00:56 UTC 2018

Extract from the Notes: " There was a request to get some metrics for measurement of success and achievement."

Measures of success could include:

1️⃣ When members of this list can email to this list using their EAI email address and everyone receives it.
2️⃣ When members of this list can email to this list using their EAI email address and everyone receives it and everyone can successfully reply to it.
3️⃣ When we start getting spam on our EAI email addresses

1️⃣ & 2️⃣ require us to be able to be a member of this list with our EAI email addresses. Is any work being done on supporting EAI for this email list?
3️⃣ You may think I am joking about the spam but I am being serious

IMHO, I think we should aim to have every member of this list, using this list with an EAI email address and not an ASCII email address. Lead by example.

André Schappo