[UA-discuss] UA and phishiness

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 14:38:43 UTC 2018

Andrew,
I think that there is a major difference between the individual decision of an operator to block a whole TLD (as you rightfully point out, this is the internet so it is their choice) and the endorsement of this approach by bodies as the UASG.
If I remember correctly, your initial question was: “Does UASG have a view about this?”. The fact that some operators do block whole TLDs is what it is, a fact. That we endorse is as a policy, is a completely different matter.
Or am I missing something?
Cheers,