[UA-discuss] Mixing between RTL and LTR scripts

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 8 15:49:06 UTC 2018

Time to revive a blog article which I wrote in March 2016😀 My blog article is about presentation of Arabic Email addresses ➜ schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/arabic-email-addresses.html<http://schappo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/arabic-email-addresses.html> Using this presentation method would make components of an email address or domain name clearer even when mixing LTR and RTL

André Schappo