[UA-discuss] Mixing between RTL and LTR scripts

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 18:06:13 UTC 2018

Thanks Raed.
Just a further comment.
There are situations in which an email address could have mixed scripts. For instance, some ASCII TLDs allow IDN at the second level. This can bring email addresses like this one (sorry, but I do not have the skills for making a graphic representation):

<Arabic script user>@<Arabic script SLD>.<Latin script TLD>

or maybe even:

<Latin script user>@<Arabic script SLD>.<Latin script TLD>

Can you please describe what would happen in this case?
Thanks,
Roberto