[UA-discuss] Need information regarding IDN Domains in yur country

Harish Chowdhary harish at nixi.in
Wed May 16 08:46:09 UTC 2018

Dear UA Ambassadors,I hope this message would find you in excellent health. I am Harish Chowdhary, from National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI- .INRegistry).I need your help to find out information regarding number of registered IDN Domains and associated cost in your respective country.The queries are.    	How many IDN domains are registered with "The respective IDN registry of your country". For example How many IDN domains are registered with ".ею" (IDN equivalent of .eu)    	What is the cost of registration of an IDN domain/year?	What is the renewal cost for an IDN Domain/year?I hope you may provide this information at harish at nixi.in or you may redirect me available resorces to find out the required details.Thanking you in advance.Thanks,Harish Chowdhary,Technology Analyst,National Internet Exchange of IndiaISOC FELLOW | inSIG FELLOWIIREF FELLOW | UASG AMBASSADORwww.nixi.in | www.indiaig.in | registry.in

[NIXI is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nixiindia & Twitter: @inregistry ]