[UA-discuss] EAI - A Technical Overview: UASG012 v2018-05-19

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri May 18 18:06:41 UTC 2018

Attached please find the final draft of our Guide to EAI.

This is a significant document for the UASG, comparable to our UAG007 - Introduction to Universal Acceptance.

Comments are welcome.

I plan on publishing this to the website at the end of the month.

We will run a review of this early in the new year after it has had some time for the community to exercise it.

I want to thank those who have participated in its production.  Particularly John Levine, the author and Mark Svancarek who lead the close reading, and those who participated in the close readings, and Audrey Fery-Forgues who built it into the UASG style and created relevant diagrams.

Don

UASG012 v2018-05-19

Note: To protect against computer viruses, email programs may prevent you from sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your email security settings to determine how attachments are handled.