[UA-discuss] UASG Coordination Group - Face to Face Meeting

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Fri Nov 30 07:41:51 UTC 2018

FYI:

The UASG is having a Face-to-Face Coordination Group meeting in Washington DC from January 7 to January 9th.

The agenda and associated papers are currently being prepared.

The meeting will consider a refresh of the group Strategic Plan particularly in light of the ICANN's Board inclusion of Universal Acceptance in its strategic agenda.

Like all our meetings, we'll provide remote access.

If you are thinking about attending in person, would you please let me know so that we can manage the logistics.

Thanks.

Don

Don Hollander
Secretary General - UASG