[UA-discuss] EAI Pilot Evaluation - Deadline for proposals extended

Steve Bens stevejobsietf at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 6 15:51:54 UTC 2018

Hello UA Experts

My response is not for this specific subject but for overall UASG evaluation.

Millions of Dollars have been spent and I see no report showing significant success which can be directly attributed to this group.

Don't mistake yourself with gmail/microsoft/mailcore/xgen/thaiwave and some of the other websites which will support and enhance there products with new protocols and standards continuously.

Even expert members of UASG do not see value in UA. There companies and website are still not UA ready but they use UASG travel funding. This raises the question on merit of them being in leadership of UASG initiative and I shall also raise this during ICANN63 public forum.

Can you point me to some adoption details which are because of UASG group.  ?

BTW, I have my personal website UA ready without any help from UASG website.

Hello Don,

I would like to fix appointment with you during ICANN63. Please let me know suitable time on 22nd , I will be there only for few days. I am considering your cooperation to give me all financial expenses details and its outcome.

Tx

Steve