[UA-discuss] Congratulations to Cyrus Namazi

Nitin Walia nitin at xgenplus.com
Mon Oct 15 05:04:23 UTC 2018

Dear CyrusKudos to you for reaching this wonderful milestone.I wish you continued success .

Warm Regards

Nitin Walia
नितिन वालिया

Director
निदेशक

Data Xgen Technologies
डाटा एक्सजेन टेक्नोलॉजीज

Email: nitin at xgenplus.com
नितिन@एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत

Web: www.xgenplus.com
एक्सजेनप्लस.भारत

Mobile I whatsapp: +919828025000    Skype id - n_walia

From: "Don Hollander"   MailId : [85477083]To: Subject: [UA-discuss] Congratulations to Cyrus NamaziDate: 15 Oct 2018 12:28:58 AM

A quick note to offer congratulations to Cyrus Namazi who is, for now at least, in the role of President of the GDD Division of ICANN following the resignation Akram Atallah .

Cyrus has long been a strong supporter for Universal Acceptance.  Long may that continue .

Don

Do not Remove:[HID]20181015002858137[-HID]
[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]