[UA-discuss] ICANN64

Dušan Stojičević dusan at dukes.in.rs
Mon Apr 1 09:04:04 UTC 2019

Dear Patrick Patrick, and Danny,

Thanks for highlighting, again, the issue about ambassadors. But also, here is the issue of another nature - your contribution. Can you help me on this?

I don’t see in archive any discussion made by you on any other topic, except about UA Ambassadors.

By repeating the same thing and actually not contributing anything to the UA, you are just as Danny explained – you sound and act like trolls.

I really want to believe in all of you, especially that there is more than one person behind all those emails talking, but I find really big lack of UA contributions coming from you. I couldn’t find anyone who knows you in person, anyone who knows your names, so – please – can you highlight what you did in the past in the field UA? Some links? If not, can you do something useful for UA and contribute to the list?

What you give is what you get...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Dusan