[UA-discuss] UA Ready Software Products

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Tue Apr 2 12:35:48 UTC 2019

Hello Friends, I am pleased to share the Software Product Policy by Government of India. It is first time GOI recognizes software product separately. In this policy, we are successfully able to get the following. "Industry will be encouraged and incentivised to develop products to overcome language barriers across major Indian Languages and to create technological bridges between them and major international languages including English."Here is the link to policy : https://www.meity.gov.in/writereaddata/files/national_policy_on_software_products-2019.pdfThis is huge break through supporting UA mission and hopefully in future software products produced will be UA ready by default.This is something we can try to replicate in respective regions.

Best Wishes

Dr. Ajay DataFounder &amp CEO

[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]