[UA-discuss] Completing the Internationalization Equation

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Apr 3 18:20:41 UTC 2019

André,

Thanks for taking the time to explore this. I find it interesting and worth replicating.

The Japanese search term (based on Google search results) points to UASG’s 005 (Japanese version) and a JPRS webpage about UA.

I wonder if there are other localizations of the term “universal acceptance” that are being used in other parts of the world.

Dennis