[UA-discuss] Completing the Internationalization Equation

Patrick Patrick Davison patrickdavisons at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:34:22 UTC 2019

Don

Can you please confirm are these all documents available or removed from
UASG.TECH were been done voluntarily by the authors or UASG has paid for
getting this documentation done.

If UASG has paid for these documentation work then please share with us

   - How much amount to whom is been paid for each of the documentation
   work?
   - How that work was been approved and who verified its correctness
   before making payment to that author?
   - Are the documents now been corrected by same author without any
   charges or its been asked from someone else?
   - What was so hurry to uploaded the documents without validating them
   and then same in its removal?

Generous reply awaited.

Patrick