[UA-discuss] Document Reviews - April

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Apr 8 18:46:36 UTC 2019

An update on document reviews currently underway:

UASG004 - We're working to re-home to landing pages for the example domain names and make sure that some additional name characteristics are registered.   I'm expecting this to be done by early May.

UASG005 - Quick Guide - We have received comments from the community and this is with the authors to finish this work.   I'm hoping that this will be ready by the 15th of this month, but there is still formatting and translation work to happen once the text is completed.

UASG011 - FAQs - This is being revised and I expect to put it out for comments later this month.

UASG007 - Introduction - Deadline for suggestions to the table of contents is tomorrow.   Once those are received they'll be considered and then the writing will begin.

I would like to consider whether any changes are needed to the following documents:

Webmaster Engagement Letter
https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UASG002-Webmaster-Engagement-Note-v-2017-06-28.pdf

UA & Local Engagement  (This document provides a model for establishing local initiatives)
https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UA008-UA-Local-Engagement-v1.pdf

Knowledge base of contacts for browsers  - https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UA001-v2015040-UA-Knowledge-Base.pdf

List of relevant RFCs (and other standards) https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/UA006-Relevant-RFCs.pdf    We'll also review this after the completion of UASG007

Don Hollander