[UA-discuss] interesting to note about emoji in mailbox name.

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Apr 11 07:10:45 UTC 2019

Some Interesting things to note:I am testing with Two working Valid Email Address with heart shape..❤@data.in and &hearts at data.in
( ❤ - xn--qei    and    &hearts - xn--g6h )When I receive email from the above ID`s, In mobile devices these above hearts are shown in different red shades.
However If I send email to Gmail / Outlook, they consider this as  Spam.  Not only spam, Gmail displays the following warning. -
This message seems dangerous
The sender&rsquos email address uses abnormal characters, which might be used to spoof real addresses. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying to this message.Probably, we need to discuss this too and have our views around it.

Dr. Ajay DataFounder &amp CEO

[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]
Do not Remove: