[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] [Ext] Re: UA-EAI WG charter

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Sat Aug 10 01:43:50 UTC 2019

Considering how cumbersome it is to establish a contract with ICANN, I see the only solution as pre-paying a contractor to look for and fix a set number of issues from target repositories.

While it is unorthodox, it is what is possible within the constraints we have to work with.

Regards,
--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)