[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] [Ext] Re: UA-EAI WG charter

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Sat Aug 10 03:26:24 UTC 2019

That's concerning. I wonder if there is any level of hand-holding we can
do that they would accept. For example, we isolate the codes first and
ship them to be fixed as a list. That way it's not a bounty... more like
a regular research-style activity.

--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)