[UA-discuss] Issue with Slack

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Wed Aug 14 13:44:32 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Sorry for my silence recently, however, I was wondering if anyone had any contacts at Slack.   I am frequent user of this platform in various settings and I just realized that does not natively support most new gTLD extension. Specifically, while it will auto convert an example.com domain name into a hypertext link it does not do that for various new TLD extensions that I tried. While it is possible to boot strap it by placing an http:// in front of the domain name, it would be nice if all TLDs both new and legacy worked the same way.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Montreal.

Best regards,

Michael