[UA-discuss] Best Wishes

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Dec 22 11:01:51 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone

I send heartiest wishes on Christmas and New year and wish you a marvelous celebrations filled with fun moments of joy.

I also wish to acknowledge each one of you that you have been the best engaged and contributing community members, bringing so much worth to further UA vision and mission each day. I am thankful to each of you among 450+ members.

UASG is working in full swing and all Working Groups are regularly meeting and in full action. Your contribution in each group is highly appreciated and have made large impact in the future of Internet.

We had new ideas and format to participate in ICANN66 and here is my blog ( https://uasg.tech/2019/12/universal-acceptance-continues-momentum-during-icann66/ ) to give you some recap of UA activities in ICANN. Here is also my presentation (  https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA-Comms+WG ) which I used to update the community for the progress so far by all of us.

Lets have some resolution for our good health, happiness, more family time and also some commitment of time in furtherance of Universal Acceptance.

Lets all together make a difference in the world by breaking language barrier and bringing people online.

Have a great festive season ahead.

Dr. Ajay Data
Chair - UASG
--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.