[UA-discuss] Armenia

Andre Schappo A.Schappo at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 09:39:12 UTC 2019

Initially I looked in the Armenian Unicode block U+0530-058F and could not find an Armenian dot. I then examined ․հայ and determined that the Armenian dot used is U+2024 ONE DOT LEADER from the General Punctuation block.

Curiously, the 2 Armenian virtual keyboards on my OSX produce the standard U+002E and not U+2024 when the dot key is clicked. Additionally, the online Armenian virtual keyboard in google translate produces the standard U+002E and not U+2024.

André Schappo