[UA-discuss] Call for Nominations

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Thu Feb 21 01:52:31 UTC 2019

Mr. Hemp,

I see no reason to disparage any member on this list or to impugn their
motives – you have done that to two people in one email, and that deserves
an apology.

Everyone who has participated in the UASG, especially those in leadership
positions, have made significant contributions, both in their time and
effort, and in many cases, their employer has underwritten their ability to
contribute.

You are welcome to vote any way you prefer, but I urge you to refrain from
impugning members. Please review the code of conduct for participation.

-Ram

Chair, UASG