[UA-discuss] Call for Nominations

richaduttsharma richaduttsharma at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:02:18 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone

As we have Two Positions for Vice Chair, My First Nomination will be for:

Harish Chowdhary

harishchowdhary.delhi at gmail.com

+919818090092

For Second Position to be filled I would like to second the nomination of Dennis to Vice-chair done by Richard Merdinger

Why Harish : He has been an active advocate for Universal Acceptance within India and more globally through his participation in the IETF and the IGFs. His working puts him in a good position to advocate Universal Acceptance in one of the UASG’s target position. He has done complete justice with his current position of UA ambassador and unlike other ambassador in our region who have personal charges and allegations of his several misconducts , charges of lack of knowledge, injustice or miss use of current position and so on, Harish was always away from such issues. I hope that if he can be Vice Chair he can do many things which are expected from UASG.

Richadutt Sharma