[UA-discuss] Call for Nominations

Elaine Pruis elainepruis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:45:07 UTC 2019

It is also morning for me. And I must say I am very discouraged by the
harsh criticism in the UASG emails.
 Four years ago there was NOTHING. Not one document. No outreach, not even
a list of the problems.  The leaders have put forward their best efforts. I
challenge everyone *complaining* about UASG leadership to go through the
meeting notes, annual reports, etc then write a list of everything
accomplished, and hours volunteered. Also note which of those items you may
have accomplished.
Then I challenge you to make a plan for how YOU are going to fix the
outstanding issues, since this is a volunteer effort.
The world is harsh enough- we really don’t need this level of
unsubstantiated negativity targeted at a small group of people doing their
best to work on A Very Big Problem.
Elaine