[UA-discuss] Trolls Beware

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Fri Jan 4 15:39:02 UTC 2019

Folks,

Based on an analysis of messages, nameservers, domain names, it appears
that the following accounts might be trolls:

   1. William Donovan
   2. Richard Marson
   3. Danny Dong
   4. Nadira Anggora
   5. Diana Arteaga

My intention is to declare these accounts persona-non-grata on all UASG
lists at the end of the day today (i.e., in about 8 hours’ time), unless
credible evidence points to the contrary. We will follow a similar process
for any other accounts that exhibit similar characteristics.

For reference, I have attached to this email the UASG Expected Standards of
Behavior, published in 2016.

Ram

Chair, UASG