[UA-discuss] RETWEET REQUEST: IDN/UA Blog

Gwen Carlson gwen.carlson at icann.org
Wed Jan 9 19:38:56 UTC 2019

All,
A blog (Internationalized Domain Names and Universal Acceptance: Spreading the Word in China) was tweeted by @ICANN (https://twitter.com/icann/)  today with UASG's hashtag.  The same blog will be published on the UASG site in the next day or so and promoted with a UA-tailored tweet from @UASGTech shortly thereafter.
If you have a Twitter account, I encourage you to retweet and like both posts (hashtags to watch are #USAGTech, #Internet4All and #
ICANN. Let's see if we can get some momentum going over the next couple of days!
Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Direct link to blog on icann.org: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/internationalized-domain-names-and-universal-acceptance-spreading-the-word-in-china

Gwen Carlson
Senior Director, GDD Communications
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Telephone: +1 310 578 8653
Mobile: +1 619 322 3188
Website URL: www.icann.org