[UA-discuss] uasg.tech

Tex textexin at xencraft.com
Wed Jan 9 23:10:43 UTC 2019

I didn’t see my last email commenting on Gwen’s promotion come back to me from the list, so I wonder if it went out.

Don, maybe you can let me know if you saw it.

Separately, I can’t find a reference to this e-mail list on the uasg.tech web site. Perhaps it should be mentioned so people interested in promoting UA might join the group.

Also, I was surprised to see a shop menu item. The item takes you off the site without a warning that you are leaving the uasg.tech domain.

I don’t think that is a good practice.

Also, I am not sure that the clothing items offered help our evangelism more than merchandising undermines our credibility.

I don’t recall it being discussed by the group.

Tex