[UA-discuss] Proposal: Handling Numbering of the UASG Documents

Tex textexin at xencraft.com
Fri Jan 25 00:22:51 UTC 2019

Thanks for the clarification Asmus. I agree with you, brochures shouldn’t have revision histories.

I had noticed the one place where Jim used the word “reservation” and thought your second sentence was independent from the first, and commenting on that-

“I have reservations about embedding text like "wp-content/uploads/" in the official document link”

So it’s all good.

Tex