[UA-discuss] RFC 8398 "Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 Certificates" implementation

Michael Casadevall michael at casadevall.pro
Thu Jul 4 03:42:05 UTC 2019

Solid work! Getting x.509 certificates works for EAI is a huge step forward.

I looked at the patch and it seems relatively clean although I haven't
compiled it locally yet. Is there a timeframe for implementing this in
Mozilla's NSS so Thunderbird can take advantage of S/MIME certificates
for EAIs?

Michael