[UA-discuss] Request for review: Report on Evaluation of Websites for Acceptance of E-mail Addresses, 2019

Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile chaals at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 13 14:20:47 UTC 2019

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 15:32:03 +0200, Marc Blanchet
<marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca> wrote:

> good. but my point is that we shall provide to people reading the
> document some ways to find the status of the issue.

Sure... but I think we need to do our own testing rather than rely on that
information that may well be out of date (and was only ever rough "work in
progress" even when it was new).

Note that there are quite a lot of browsers with substantial usage, which
choose when to do something different, beyond "the 4" that control the
WHAT-WG. Testing some of those - or filing issues for them to support EAI
- might be worthwhile.

cheers

Chaals