[UA-discuss] UA session at APrIGF 2019: "Universality of the DNS"

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Jul 17 15:40:48 UTC 2019

Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I found the session to be
quite elucidating, and that the question of how the technical challenges
are being solved at higher speed than the policy ones highlights how
important it is to keep engagement strong and keep increasing out
outreach capacity, particularly with Kuala Lumpur in the horizon.

Regards,

On 17/07/2019 01:10, Jennifer Chung wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We will be having a session on Universal Acceptance at the Asia
> Pacific Regional IGF today 15:30-17:00 local / 05:30-07:00 UTC / time
> conversion link: https://igf.asia/2Z3V54F
>
> The session is a merger between ICANN and ICANN APRALO and the
> discussion will draw upon technical and policy experts from different
> sub regions in Asia-Pacific to update the community on the
> opportunities that UA opens up, the risks that exist and the
> respective roles of stakeholders within the IG community vis-a-vis UA.
> More details about the session can be found here:
> https://apps.2019.rigf.asia/submission/proposaldetail?id=364
>
> Join us remotely here: https://igf.asia/aprigf2019-zoom1
>
> Join our livestream here: https://igf.asia/livestream
>
> Full conference agenda: https://igf.asia/program
>
> For colleagues who are not able to join us live, the session will be
> transcribed and recorded as well.
>
> Best,
>
> Jennifer
>
> *Jennifer Chung*
>
> /Director of Corporate Knowledge/
>
> DotAsia Organisation | www.dot.asia <http://www.dot.asia>

Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
Representing businesses in IG together with AR-TARC and ABES