[UA-discuss] [UA-Measurement] Request for review: Report on Evaluation of Websites for Acceptance of E-mail Addresses, 2019

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Jul 17 18:07:52 UTC 2019

Thank you for the feedback, John.

One of my main goals in undertaking this task in the first place was to
help establish a more structured approach to UA research by identifying
gaps and finding loose ends, thus aiding in the group's evaluation of
priorities. Hopefully, the discussion surrounding this document
accomplished that to some degree.

Release Candidate 2 follows in attachment.

Regards,

--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
Representing businesses in IG together with AR-TARC and ABES