[UA-discuss] Draft Charter for Local Initiatives

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Fri Jul 19 08:24:48 UTC 2019

While I do agree with the initiative as a whole, I remain concerned
about further fragmenting the group by generating more mailing lists and
parallel calls.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
Representing businesses in IG together with AR-TARC and ABES