[UA-discuss] Draft Charter for Local Initiatives

Maria Kolesnikova masha at cctld.ru
Tue Jul 30 16:04:30 UTC 2019

Dear Sarmad and all,

Here are some of my comments, questions and suggestions on the Draft Charter for Local Initiatives (in the attachment).

As we have such an initiative in our region already, I can surely say that the document is quite useful and will help to better organize new LIs and to understand the scope of work which they are expected to do in a region. But it also must be flexible to fit the regional diversities and give room to make local work in a way that really meet the challenges and expectations of LI’s members.

Thank you!

Maria Kolesnikova

Coordination Center for TLD .RU/.РФ |  <https://cctld.ru/> https://cctld.ru |  <https://кц.рф/> https://кц.рф

 <mailto:маша@кц.рф> маша@кц.рф |  <mailto:masha at cctld.ru> masha at cctld.ru | skype: maria.sergeevna