[UA-discuss] Draft Charter for Local Initiatives

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Wed Jul 31 04:19:32 UTC 2019

Dear Sarmad and all,

Thanks for the document, which to me appears to be a great starting point
for discussions.

I'd like clarification on the following matter: There appear to be two
structures being discussed in the document:

* UASG's Local Initiatives WG, which is an apex-level thematic WG
* Local Initiatives (LIs) that are proposed to be started in different
geographies (such as "South Caucasus")

The draft Charter seems to cover both, but both these aspects are mixed
(some points refer to the WG while other adjacent text refers to LIs). Can
we cleanly separate the two? (or maybe I'm missing something here...).

With kind regards,

satish