[UA-discuss] Invitation to Join working groups

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Jun 16 05:57:21 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to share with you that the UASG leadership team has recently reviewed the comments and is in the process of finalizing the FY20 Action Plan shared with you all earlier (and posted at UASG.tech).

We all are passionate to bring next billion people online and UA has pivotal role to achieve this goal. This can not be achieved without everyone contributing to the common action plan.

Based on this plan, we would like to continue the existing working groups (WGs) and set up some new ones, which will be meeting regularly to translate the plan into real work and results on the ground.  We anticipate that much of the work of UASG will continue to be undertaken by us through these working groups.

The working groups include:

Technology WG -  Plans, coordinates and oversees work on standards, best current practices, programming languages, development tools and development platforms.

Email Address Internationalization (EAI) WG - Plans, executes and oversees engagement with email software and service providers to make them EAI Ready

Communications WG – Plans and develops communication strategy and oversee its execution, in collaboration with other WGs

Measurements WG – Plans, oversees and directs the measurement efforts for UA readiness

I am reaching out to invite you to join one or more of these working groups, based on your interests, to help in creating the relevant awareness and support for UA Readiness with the stakeholders identified.

Please share your intent to join one or more WGs at https://forms.gle/GsASQhJA5rrGg6kF9 and start contributing.  We really look forward to your support.

Regards,

Dr. Ajay Data
Chair - UASG

--
Sent from my Android device with XGenPlus.