[UA-discuss] Document Review: UASG011 Frequently Asked Questions

Nitin Walia nitin at data.in
Sat Mar 2 13:28:37 UTC 2019

Dear Abdalmonem Brother,  its between 15.15 - 16.45 Monday Mar 11,2019Location:Topaz (ALAC)

Warm Regards
Nitin Walia | DirectorT: +91-141-2554970E: nitin at data.inL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitinwalia1977Get email id like नितिन@डाटा.भारत in your own language, download DATAMAIL app from your iOS or android play store. Visit: www.datainfosys.com    www.xgenplus.com    wwwdatamail.in    www.bharatsync.com    www.spamjadoo.com

From: Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila   MailId : [89235840]To: Roberto Gaetano Cc: Alan Greenberg ,Universal Acceptance ,Satish Babu Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] Document Review: UASG011 Frequently Asked QuestionsDate: 02 Mar 2019 06:54:44 PM  v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML)}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML)}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML)}
shape {behavior:url(#default#VML)}

Monday 11 March 2019, I do not know exactly at which time !!

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
    Mobile:  +2 010 00049068
   Fax       :  +2 02 35370537
  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg
   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg
  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila

DISCLAIMER
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the  National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

From: Roberto Gaetano [mailto:roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com]  Sent: 2 March, 2019 1:58 AM To: Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila  Cc: Mark Svancarek (CELA)  Universal Acceptance  Alan Greenberg  Satish Babu  Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] Document Review: UASG011 Frequently Asked Questions

Can you please give us details about where/when?

Thanks