[UA-discuss] Election results

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Mar 11 03:30:48 UTC 2019

Dear all:

Congratulations to Ajay Data who has been elected as the new Chair of the UASG.

I've copied a colleague in New Zealand who is independent of the UASG and has seen the results.  He will pipe up to the list if I've made a mistake.

Thanks very much to both Ajay and to Rich Merdinger for standing and providing the members a choice.

As in past practice, we will not be announcing the specific numbers.

And thanks very much to Ram for the past four years as Chair.

Don

Don Hollander
Secretary General - UASG
Skype: Don_Hollander