[UA-discuss] Election results

Edmon edmon at registry.asia
Mon Mar 11 03:54:05 UTC 2019

Congrats

Edmon

From: UA-discuss [mailto:ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Roberto Gaetano
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 11:48 AM
To: Dr. Ajay DATA <ajay at data.in>
Cc: Universal Acceptance <ua-discuss at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] Election results

Congratulations!

R.

On 11.03.2019, at 12:30, Don Hollander <don.hollander at icann.org <mailto:don.hollander at icann.org> > wrote:

Dear all:

Congratulations to Ajay Data who has been elected as the new Chair of the UASG.

I’ve copied a colleague in New Zealand who is independent of the UASG and has seen the results.  He will pipe up to the list if I’ve made a mistake.

Thanks very much to both Ajay and to Rich Merdinger for standing and providing the members a choice.

As in past practice, we will not be announcing the specific numbers.

And thanks very much to Ram for the past four years as Chair.

Don

Don Hollander

Secretary General – UASG

Skype: Don_Hollander