[UA-discuss] Farewell

Jeff Sass jeff at get.club
Wed May 22 15:35:34 UTC 2019

Very well said, Ram, and well-deserved thanks and appreciation to Don! +1!

Jeff Sass
CMO
970-367-7277•jeff at get.club• .CLUB Domains, LLC•www.get.club• Skype:jwsass

Check out my new book:
Everything I Know about Business and Marketing,
I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER
The Book on Amazon
The Book's Website
The Book's Facebook Page

Domain Startup Keynote

On Wed, May 22, 2019 9:50 AM, Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info  wrote:
Don,

When I founded the Universal Acceptance Steering Group, along with several other
community members, the single most momentous decision Cyrus & I made was to ask
you to help us by becoming the Secretary General of the UASG.

In short order, volunteer led actions that had not made it into execution moved
at record speed. Order, schedules and roadmaps became the norm. All of us
volunteers and subject matter experts were able to focus on the significant
issues ahead of us, rather than the administrative ones.

Of all the people involved in the UASG, I have perhaps been the largest
beneficiary of your excellence, your dedication, your sense of humor, your
focus, and most importantly, your friendship. Along the way, you have ensured
that the UASG remains a community-led initiative that has both achieved real
results, emerging as an exemplar of how substantial and good things can happen
in ICANN-land.

You will always be a pioneering leader in Universal Acceptance.

-Ram

Ram Mohan

Chief Operating Officer
(o) +1.215.706.5700 x103  (m) +1.215.431.0958  (f) +1.215.706.5701
rmohan at afilias.info  | Skype: gliderpilot30 | Twitter @rmohan123