[UA-discuss] Farewell

MAEMURA Akinori maem at nic.ad.jp
Thu May 23 01:11:15 UTC 2019

Don,

Thank you very much for your contribution.  UASG is truly the unprecedented
project to collect the technical expertise from all over the global community to
address the issues which new gTLDs and IDNs had and advance them.  Without you,
UASG shouldn't have come to this height and momentum.

I am quite sure that Sarmad will take steady steps to move forward the UASG on
top of the legacy you built, and I will help him with guidance which Board will
make as a strategic objective.

I am also sure we will meet again in somewhere on the globe, Don, but for now
thank you again for your great service as the Secretary General of UASG!!

Sincerely,

MAEMURA Akinori, JPNIC,
ICANN Board IDN and UA Working Group Chair