[UA-discuss] [UA-Ambassador] [UA-comms] Universal Acceptance workshops/sessions in India

richard nims richnims at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 07:00:56 UTC 2019

Harish

So sorry what Dusan was able to sense you were not, you cannot represent on
behalf of ICANN without explicit approval. You are not authorized or
allowed official of ICANN, its copyright abuse and IP infringement.
Everyone can decipher that to get the P.R., campaign and market attention,
name of globally recognized association ICANN is purposely used which is
completely an illicit act, recompenses are been taken which you may not get
by merely using UASG.

Thanks,

Richard