[UA-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re: Ideas for engagement with stakeholders in Germany

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:22:42 UTC 2019

Hello Mark,

the topic is quite complex one (from the operational and legal perspective),
we should not invent rights not existing in the real world (and we should not forget abut rights of the Registrants).

Potentially some variants of the same word might be in the hands of different rightful registrants, and who is going to decide
which one wins?

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,