[UA-discuss] IDN growth - 9 million IDNs

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Thu Nov 28 10:30:45 UTC 2019

It's good to see these challenges laid out before us so that we can go
into 2020 understanding the growing importance of what we are doing and
how much effort needs to be put into this project.

Best,

Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)