[UA-discuss] IDN growth - 9 million IDNs

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 09:57:07 UTC 2019

If I understand correctly, the report was comparing data from December 2017 to December 2018, so a different time period.
The question is now whether we should expect the .com data reported by John, and that refer to 2019, indicate a negative trend that may extend to the whole market - although I might expect the IDN growth in China to continue.
Somebody has more recent data about all the IDNs?
Cheers,
Roberto