[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] Cancelling Meeting of UA-EAI tomorrow

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 10:14:11 UTC 2019

Following the discussion on leadership, I believe what follows from the
initial discussion is a request for anyone to share an intention to chair
the UA EAI WG and a Statement of Interest on the UA EAI mailing list.
What we are seeing here are nominations.
based on the email, I welcome anyone who will be willing to chair the UA
EAI WG and I will support them where need be.

Daniel K. Nanghaka
ᐧ