[UA-discuss] . ευ .ею

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:26:33 UTC 2019

Hi Dušan,
Let me disagree with you for once.
I don’t think that we should consider this at the level of a joke: IMHO this is one more example of the fact that, in spite of doing good things and putting a lot of effort for the good cause, you may do some mistakes if there is not enough understanding of the local cultures.
Unfortunately, it happens all the time. Incidentally, I am not sure that we all UA enthusiasts are completely immune from such mistakes.
The solution is, IMHO, to multiply the efforts for reaching out to people in the local communities.
Cheers,
Roberto

PS: anyway, thank you for pointing this out. I, for one, was not aware of it - and have not thought about it hard enough