[UA-discuss] . ευ

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Sep 13 03:44:16 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 08:15:14PM -0700, Asmus Freytag wrote:
> On 9/12/2019 6:40 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> Well, if that's the case we categorically shouldn't allow any allocatable
> variants
> for TLDs, but the procedure you authored contemplates precisely that.

Well, I was merely asking the question, not asserting that it should
not be.  This was the central question I had during all of that
effort, and one that I felt was rather inadequately understood or
answered by the community later.  I mean, maybe the answer is, "That's
the best we can do."  It's also certainly true that the most
problematic cases appear to be C/G/L ones.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com