[UA-discuss] [UA-Tech] Announcing the UA Tech WG leadership

Harry Jacob internetsafetyweek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 05:46:42 UTC 2019

Dear Maxim

The Phrase “Over and Out” is an expression that people use during radio
communication, not for professional emails and this doesn’t shows respect
for recipient. I didn’t indicated about ICANN policies, i cited in
accordance with the UASG’s adopted Code of Conduct denoting which Mr. Dusan
Stojičević orderly declared for ban of Sylvia which correspondingly rub him
as well.

P. S: I am writing only in my individual capacity and not in capacity of
the member of any organization.

Harry Jacob