[UA-discuss] [UA-comms] UA Comms WG Meeting Notes 24 Sept. 2019

Harry Jacob internetsafetyweek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:49:04 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing meeting notes, I would recommend that the meeting notes
of all WG calls should also have member’s comments and opinion who were in
the calls. Largely in the call, WG member’s give suggestions which should
come on record. Currently when nominations for WG chair and the vice chair
are open, WG members share views and recommendation on suitable candidates,
same should also come on record in meeting notes. This will be useful for
all WG members and leadership who were not available on call.

Harry