[UA-discuss] Suggested topics for a tutorial on Universal Acceptance?

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Wed Apr 15 16:26:28 UTC 2020

Jim,

Congrats on getting your proposal accepted!

With regards to topics for the tutorial. One you may want to consider is the UA for Java Developers material the Tech WG developed. I believe this is being prepared for publishing. Satish, Dessalegn or Sarmad should give you better availability information.

Best,
Dennis